Why am I receiving more than one bill for the same surgery?
There are a number of separate charges associated with your surgical procedure. You MAY receive charges from several companies.
- Our Surgical Center – facility fee for your surgical procedure.
- Your surgeon’s office – his/her fee for performing your surgery.
- Anesthesiologist – his/her fee for anesthesia services for surgery.
- Radiology – services for x-ray, if required.
- Pathology – services for tissue specimens removed during surgery requiring further examination.
- Laboratory – services for laboratory tests run on specimens removed during surgery.
What type of credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and CareCredit. You are welcome to visit the CareCredit website at: www.carecredit.com to pre-apply for their services before your date of surgery.
As of July 1 2022, We will no longer accept CASH at our Facility.
When should I expect my first bill?
We will bill you any balance due after your insurance company has paid your claim. There may be a delay if your insurance company has paid us incorrectly and we have re-submitted your claim for a corrected payment and allowance determination.
Do you charge interest?
Are we able to set up a payment plan?
We do ask that all balances are paid in full within 90 days. If you encounter problems paying within the 90 days, please contact our office immediately and ask for our collections department.
What is your credit and payment policy?
Elective and cosmetic surgery procedures must be paid on date of service
Estimated patient portion to include Cosmetic fees, deductible, Copayments and/or Coinsurance are due on date of services unless arrangements are made in advance.
We will submit insurance claims for you. Once we file your Insurance, any remaining patient responsibility is due within 30 days. You will receive a notice from us regarding the amount to pay.