Our collective goal as board-certified physicians is to ensure you receive the best medical care possible at an affordable price. As leaders in the medical field, we work with an outstanding nursing and healthcare professional staff of the highest quality, all dedicated to provide excellence in medical care down to every detail. We want you to know we feel it is important to be transparent regarding our surgical costs, so you are informed properly and truthfully during your healthcare journey. If you have questions, please go to the FAQ section of our website or call for further information. This tool allows you to find the price of the surgical procedure, anesthesia services, facility services, (1) pre-operative visit, and (1) non-complicated post-operative follow-up. To begin, simply “click” on the body where your surgical procedure is to be performed.
The Panama City Surgery Center has implemented a transparent, bundled pricing program to serve self-insured plans, workers’ compensation carriers and those patients who have high deductible plans or no insurance at all. As a physician-owned facility, our priority is providing the highest level of patient care for the lowest possible cost.
We realize how complicated medical bills can be and how confusing it is to navigate insurance rules, hospital itemized billing, cost shifting, and not knowing what a medical procedure is going to cost until long after the services have been provided. The changes brought about by the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) have caused patients to pay higher out-of-pocket costs due to growing deductibles and complicated insurance plans. We believe there is a better way to serve the health care needs of your patients.
Utilizing free market principles, our transparent, direct, package pricing means the patient knows exactly what the cost of the service will be upfront. Fees for the surgeon, anesthesiologist and facility are all included in one low price. There are no hidden costs, charges or surprises. And, although each surgery is unique and each patient’s needs different, as a physician-owned facility we are able to design a program where e control the costs and can offer a straight forward, transparent price for our services.
If you are facing an upcoming medical procedure and are frustrated with the confusing insurance- and hospital-designed systems, which have no incentives to control waste or offer the lowest possible price, then give us a call. Let us introduce you to the way medicine should work.
If you or your insurance does not utilize the bundle payment system then the pricing information provided on this website is a non-personalized estimate of cost that may be incurred by you for anticipated services. The actual costs will be based on services actually provided.
Spine & Pain Pricing
- Additional Levels $450
- Inject Spine C/T $1,450
- Inject Spine L/S (CD) $1,000
- Radiofrequency Additional Levels $1,000
- Radiofrequency C/T $2,200
- Radiofrequency L/S $2,200
Foot & Ankle Pricing
- Ankle Arthrodesis $4,000
- Ankle Arthroscopy / Surgery $4,000
- Arthrodesis $4,300
- Bilateral Correction of Bunion $4,300
- Correction of Bunion $3,300
- Plantar Fasciotomy $3,200
- Repair Achilles Tendon $5,900
- Repair Achilles Tendon with Graft $5,900
- Repair of Two Hammertoes $2,700
- Repair of Three Hammertoes $2,900
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair $7,000
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair with Allograft $9,500
- Chondroplasty $3,850
- Complete Synovectomy $3,850
- Knee Arthroscopy / Drainage $3,850
- Knee Arthroscopy with Lateral Release $4,450
- Knee Arthroscopy / Surgery $3,850
- Medial & Lateral Meniscectomy $3,850
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Repair $6,900
- Total Knee Arthroplasty $15,000
- Arthroscopy Biceps Tenodesis $6,000
- Distal Clavical Excision $4,700
- Distal Clavical Excision – Arthroscopic $6,300
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia $2,000
- Reconstruct Shoulder Joint $6,900
- Repair Muscle or Tendon Upper Arm & Elbow (excluding Rotator Cuff) $5,000
- Rotator Cuff Repair – Arthroscopic $7,600
- Rotator Cuff Repair – Open $6,000
- Shoulder Surgery with Debridement $6,150
- Shoulder Arthroscopy / Surgery $5,600
- Subacromial Decompression $5,400